Hello,
I couldn’t find back my warlock account. The last time I played was around 7 years ago. See here a link to one of the videos I made back then.
https://youtu.be/23443U9I320?is=X6EOWJHCYa75mz8U
Best regards
Firas
Account not found after 7 years of absence
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Re: Account not found after 7 years of absence
Hello XandroszxXandroszx wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2026 5:01 am Hello,
I couldn’t find back my warlock account. The last time I played was around 7 years ago. See here a link to one of the videos I made back then.
https://youtu.be/23443U9I320?is=X6EOWJHCYa75mz8U
Best regards
Firas
Contact us via private message, to look into it for you
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP