Account not found after 7 years of absence

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
Xandroszx
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2026 4:49 am

Account not found after 7 years of absence

Post by Xandroszx »

Hello,

I couldn’t find back my warlock account. The last time I played was around 7 years ago. See here a link to one of the videos I made back then.

https://youtu.be/23443U9I320?is=X6EOWJHCYa75mz8U

Best regards
Firas
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Account not found after 7 years of absence

Post by ZINIUS »

Xandroszx wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2026 5:01 am Hello,

I couldn’t find back my warlock account. The last time I played was around 7 years ago. See here a link to one of the videos I made back then.

https://youtu.be/23443U9I320?is=X6EOWJHCYa75mz8U

Best regards
Firas
Hello Xandroszx
Contact us via private message, to look into it for you
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Post Reply