Cannot login

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Locked
Zilliman
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2026 7:46 pm

Cannot login

Post by Zilliman »

Hi everyone,

I have downloaded and ran the client, it is the 2.11.1 version, but it does not like my User Name / password.

I am trying to use the same user name as the one I am using ot logon to wow-mania.

Thanks!


PS. Nevermind it works. The downloaded config.wtf file had
SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com"
I removed the quotes and it worked.
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Cannot login

Post by ZINIUS »

Zilliman wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:06 pm Hi everyone,

I have downloaded and ran the client, it is the 2.11.1 version, but it does not like my User Name / password.

I am trying to use the same user name as the one I am using ot logon to wow-mania.

Thanks!


PS. Nevermind it works. The downloaded config.wtf file had
SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com"
I removed the quotes and it worked.
Hello Zilliman
Glad to hear you fixed the issue, but mine has SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com" and works fine.
So not sure if that was your issue, but its working that is the main thing.
Happy leveling
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Locked