Hi everyone,
I have downloaded and ran the client, it is the 2.11.1 version, but it does not like my User Name / password.
I am trying to use the same user name as the one I am using ot logon to wow-mania.
Thanks!
PS. Nevermind it works. The downloaded config.wtf file had
SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com"
I removed the quotes and it worked.
Cannot login
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Re: Cannot login
Hello ZillimanZilliman wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:06 pm Hi everyone,
I have downloaded and ran the client, it is the 2.11.1 version, but it does not like my User Name / password.
I am trying to use the same user name as the one I am using ot logon to wow-mania.
Thanks!
PS. Nevermind it works. The downloaded config.wtf file had
SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com"
I removed the quotes and it worked.
Glad to hear you fixed the issue, but mine has SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com" and works fine.
So not sure if that was your issue, but its working that is the main thing.
Happy leveling
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP