I can't join the Redemption server

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
razer
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by razer »

server is offline? i can't log in!
hudmebac1
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:16 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by hudmebac1 »

Same for myself, I know there was issues with Login Server earlier suspect same issue
Hiddenwarrior
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:59 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Hiddenwarrior »

can't log in for the last 10 minutes.
XGHFTX
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by XGHFTX »

same issue as you
Villandra
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Villandra »

Works now :)
BUNSOY
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by BUNSOY »

same here,,,looks like server down ...i cant join redemtion server pls help
Post Reply