I can't join the Redemption server

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Citroen
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:00 pm

I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Citroen »

It appears to me as down , but on the site it appears as online. Do I have the problem or is something wrong?
Zodanx
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Zodanx »

i also have that problem
g2naivatko
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:39 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by g2naivatko »

same!
lasokineser
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:28 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by lasokineser »

Seems if you last logged into a character on Redemption you can still log in. My friend was unable to make a character so I swapped to other server and now I can't get back.
Citroen
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Citroen »

I have only one character and that's on Redemption and I see the server still as offline
genatapran
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by genatapran »

same
Mambadeath
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:00 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Mambadeath »

any one facing issue at login... not able to join for last 30 minutes
lici1912
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:04 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by lici1912 »

I am having the same problem, says succes when I login, but still cant get in
FREDDYTSJLV
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:13 am

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by FREDDYTSJLV »

Still cant log in
Villandra
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: I can't join the Redemption server

Post by Villandra »

The same problem :/
Post Reply