Leatherworking bug?

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Leatherworking bug?

Postby Finalizer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:53 pm

After i learned "leatherworking" i realized that i didn't learn the recipe to craft "light leather scraps" into "light leather". First i went back to my trainer in Orgrimmar, and then i headed to the trainer in Undercity, but i am unable to find the recipe for "light leather" at neither of those.
Is this just some random bug which occured on my character?
Do i need to state my suggestion in the case that there is an error concerning leatherworking? Cause the suggestion should be pretty obvious. ^^
Finalizer

Re: Leatherworking bug?

Postby Metaxa » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:06 am

Hi,

There is not such recipe. Just click the item to make light leather.

Enjoy your day,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Postby Earthfury » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Actually in a Vanilla datebase and even in WoWhead it appears there should be such recipe, which allows you to grind some skill ups while skinning just ruined leather scraps. In both datebases it shows it's going yellow at 20, green at 30 and grey at 40. I might be wrong, but that's what both datebases show. The mechanics are the same, 3 scraps per 1 skill up.

Kind regards,
Earthfury
Earthfury

Postby Mumutastic » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:05 pm

I have leatherworking and I always just rclick them. I have also now been doing so with Borean Leather scraps. 5 - rclick = 1 Borean Leather.
Mumutastic

Postby Finalizer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Well, that solves that, i suppose. :)
Finalizer

Postby sciferssen » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:20 am

Hey,

I have one doubt! How should I level my leatherworking skill? Because I'm already did tons of ruined into light leather and not a single point! It remains 1/75! Do I need some pattern? The patterns that my trainer in Darnassus has available are for lvl 15 or higher, so how i get to lvl 15? Someone can help me? I feel so stupidy :?:

Thanks!
sciferssen

Postby JuNNeZ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm

I suggest dislearning the skill and re-learning the skill. Else contact a GM for help.
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions