Re: Account verification.

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
HannaNovak
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:57 am

Re: Account verification.

Post by HannaNovak »

I'm still waiting for someone to help me with receiving the account verification email that I'd never received. Nothing in my spam folder, nothing in my regular email inbox. So... what do I do??
paulcastro
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2026 7:24 am

Re: Account verification.

Post by paulcastro »

Launch through the custom WoW-Mania Launcher to ensure patch files, HD model packs, and custom launcher fixes are verified and updated.
harryjkevin
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 12:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Re: Account verification.

Post by harryjkevin »

Try requesting the verification email again after confirming that the registered address is correct. You can also add the website’s email domain to your safe senders list and wait a few minutes. If it still does not arrive, contact an administrator and include your username and registration email address.
Post Reply