Pet Mania

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
charleslykins
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2025 9:06 am

Pet Mania

Post by charleslykins »

I haven’t seen this spoken about at all yet but I would LOVE to see a Pet Mania event ran literally exactly the same as Mount Mania. Does anyone know if this will be an upcoming event ever or am I the only one interested?
rosebl
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2025 7:55 am

Re: Pet Mania

Post by rosebl »

An awesome idea! A Pet Mania event similar to Mount Mania would be a hit. I haven’t seen any official news about it yet, but you’re not alone in wanting this! Hopefully, the devs take notice and consider adding it in the future.
datealliance
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2025 4:59 am

Re: Pet Mania

Post by datealliance »

maybe the next Pet Mania event will be in December this year. I'm really looking forward to this event
Post Reply