I want to change the language from English to Dutch. Is it possible?
Can I change the language?
Can I change the language?
Last edited by maryhoyle on Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Can I change the language?
Hello maryhoylemaryhoyle wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:13 am Hello,
I want to change the language from English to Dutch. Is it possible?
![]()
Mania has 7 language packs, English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Korean only
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Re: Can I change the language?
We never advise player to change to the languages Mania doesn't support.
So players that do use other language packs mania is not responsablity for errors or bugs etc...
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP