I simply cannot connect

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
ivan380
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by ivan380 »

ivan380 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:08 pm same for me,now i can't even open up the launcher :(
works now,try to open guys
xaxoto23
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by xaxoto23 »

for me stops on Logging in to server.
GAMER12345
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:59 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by GAMER12345 »

Still not working
soulstealer127
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:17 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by soulstealer127 »

i'm having the same issue. was playing earlier with no issues at all.
Skye
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by Skye »

Mine shows server offline and the only server I can play is Frostmourne which is a test server
Zodanx
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by Zodanx »

Skye wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 pm Mine shows server offline and the only server I can play is Frostmourne which is a test server
same here
genatapran
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by genatapran »

for me same problem
Tricky22
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by Tricky22 »

There is a simple workaround.
The realm is just shown as offline (dont know why).

Workaround1 :
Click on PTR, log in to PTR
Go back to realm selection
Change to english
Hit enter

you should be good to go
Asta
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:33 pm

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by Asta »

it says unable to connect please try again later
DRKOUVA
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:59 am

Re: I simply cannot connect

Post by DRKOUVA »

Again the same problem. After 5-6 minutes disconnected again!!!
Post Reply