Vote points!

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Blogutan
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 29, 2025 12:08 pm

Re: Vote points!

Post by Blogutan »

I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Vote points!

Post by ZINIUS »

Blogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Hello Blogutan
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Blogutan
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 29, 2025 12:08 pm

Re: Vote points!

Post by Blogutan »

ZINIUS wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:57 pm
Blogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Hello Blogutan
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
Thank you, i will try the 24 not voting option. Otherwise the rest was done so far.
Blogutan
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 29, 2025 12:08 pm

Re: Vote points!

Post by Blogutan »

Hi there, 5 days later, tried it again. 1 Point.
This is like the 4th voting session.
Also try to log in afterwards.
Blogutan
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 29, 2025 12:08 pm

Re: Vote points!

Post by Blogutan »

ZINIUS wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:57 pm
Blogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Hello Blogutan
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
I tried to delete my browser cache - then vote again. No points at all.
Spoiler:
Dude, can you hand me like 17 Votepoints ? I need them for that chestpiece :D
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Vote points!

Post by ZINIUS »

Blogutan wrote: Sat Jun 21, 2025 9:53 am
ZINIUS wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:57 pm
Blogutan wrote: Sun Jun 15, 2025 8:36 pm I had that issue on 3 different times now. Today as well. 1 Point. Even though i voted at all sites.
Hello Blogutan
Please follow these steps
https://www.wow-mania.com/forum/viewtop ... f=7&t=1258
I tried to delete my browser cache - then vote again. No points at all.
Spoiler:
Dude, can you hand me like 17 Votepoints ? I need them for that chestpiece :D
Steps to voting are:

Note: Vote times are important, as confirmed by our testers.

1. Vote AFTER 11:00 Realm Time.
2. Vote for all 8 site, giving time for the votes to count. (one of the sites is dead, but still gives a vote token)
3. Refresh the Wow-Mania site to see your Vote count on the top left of the page.
4. Log into game to collect your Vote Tokens.
5. Relog AFTER 23:00 Realm Time to collect extra vote token (without voting)
6. Rince and Repeat the next day.

IMPORTANT: If your vote tokens do bug, then please wait a FULL 24 hours before voting again.
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Post Reply