Cant Log in

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
Bun45
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Cant Log in

Post by Bun45 »

Hi

I just created a new account , changed the realm list got the game running but I am stuck on connecting please assist.

Kind regards

ZA Brood
ANTHONHED02
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:29 am

Re: Cant Log in

Post by ANTHONHED02 »

Hey,

To me, it looks like a connection issue from your end...
Try to restart the game and follow this guide viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9

You can also troubleshoot your connection via this post viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28

Otherwise, I think you should contact a GM or Janitor via E-Mail or Discord.

Kind regards,
Bun45
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: Cant Log in

Post by Bun45 »

Hi

I did get it right , for some reason the realmlist did not set to wotlk.wowmainia , I added .wotlk to the wtf config realmlist.

thanks for he assist .

kind regards
MAMAYANKEE2
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Re: Cant Log in

Post by MAMAYANKEE2 »

I was online wanted to change chars and I could not log off, now i can not log on the surver anymore. is the log on surver down? when I try, your surver is green but I can not connect anymore. please fix please?
Misthaven
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Re: Cant Log in

Post by Misthaven »

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png

I'm stuck here, realmlist file is ok.
But i couldn't uncheck read only option in folder preferences, even when i make blank folder in windows it's always read only. I tried to solve the problem in many ways but it doesn't work.
Post Reply