Macros

Discuss the different classes and their abilities in here!
Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior and Demon Hunter

Macros

Postby Kelenestus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey all, Sternwald here

I'm just getting back into WoW, and I'm trying to bind keys and create macros for my characters. Unfortunately, I've forgotten how they're written. As a TL;DR, my question is: What macros work, and how do I write the syntax for each? If there's a guide already on this forum, I will gladly accept a link or direction to it

More specifically, I want to know how to write macros for stances, modifiers, target focus/mouseover, and stealth. I'd also like to know what other useful conditions are available on macros.

Lastly, does anyone know how to bind keys for a multi-button mouse? The 1st and 2nd extra buttons work just fine, but the 3rd and 4th extra buttons only sometimes work. When I'm changing my bindings, the game doesn't even recognize that the 4th and 5th buttons have been pushed. I recently discovered that when it doesn't work, those two buttons change the mouse sensitivity (??). I'm not sure how to correct that.

Any help in these areas is appreciated ^-^
Kelenestus

Re: Macros

Postby Janitor » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:52 am

Check here to start:
https://wowlazymacros.com/

Remember that some commands may not work on 3.3.5a.
Architect of Disruption since 1995
Janitor
Owner

Re: Macros

Postby berty » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Thanks for the link!
I believe in my strategy. They work for dudes like I am. Right now I have to check out the most reliable oil filter. I'm need it right now.
berty

Return to Class Discussions