Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The steps below address the most common causes.
- Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.
If you are still experiencing this issue after you have tried everything here, please make a forum thread or contact us via Discord.
Banned for no reason :shrug: