The most important Guides and Information from WoW-Mania's Staff
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
by KITZUNU » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 pm
Resetting your UI to default settings can resolve various display and interface issues. Before performing these steps, please temporarily uninstall any addon management software you are using. Addon managers will re-sync the data cleared by these steps.
- Completely exit World of Warcraft.
- Uninstall any addon managers to make sure they don't re-add your removed addons.
- Locate to your WoW-Mania folder. It will be something like C:\WoW-Mania\
- Rename the Interface and WTF folders to InterfaceOld and WTFOld. (This is so that you can store your previous settings.)
- Re-launch World of Warcraft so the changes can take effect.
Banned for no reason :shrug: