How to Vote

Post your class guide, profession guide or search for one!
Find WoW-Mania's most important guides here!
Gillus

vote is not working anymore

Post by Gillus » Sat May 22, 2021 1:57 am

I keep on voting every 24hrs but still no VP its been 4 days
well its been fun

buradinn

Re: How to Vote

Post by buradinn » Fri May 28, 2021 10:20 am

I only seem to receive a vote for the first site each day. I vote on all 6 but only get 1. Anyone else have this issue since 2.9.2?

Moriatani

Post by Moriatani » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Yeah, sometimes we ain't getting all our vote points. Other times we might get 14 a day. It's a bit random and chaotic, but there you have it. Some might find this disheartening and unfair, but at the end of the day we're all still able to log onto this game and play it for free to our hearts' content. It works, it's fun, and there are several living and breathing communities within these servers.

If anyone have enjoyed their time playing WoW-mania it's my opinion that voting is the very least form of thanks we can offer, and I'll gladly continue voting for this server in support of the team of developers who are breaking their backs making this a smooth, functional experience, and also for each of us playing it so that maybe we'll get to play it a bit longer.

Vote. Play. Have fun. :D

Dempcey

Post by Dempcey » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:55 am

Sure would like to know where to spend these points =)
Seriously, new to server and I find no information where to use the voting points, on website or in game.
Little help please?

Diearchers

Post by Diearchers » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:16 pm

Dempcey wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:55 am
Sure would like to know where to spend these points =)
Seriously, new to server and I find no information where to use the voting points, on website or in game.
Little help please?
Wow mall