Make BattleGrounds Free

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Guntar

Make BattleGrounds Free

Post by Guntar » Sat May 18, 2024 10:24 pm

i am addressing to people that play on this server , to GM team and to Janitor : remember the days when this server had 10 - 15 battlegrounds every day ? there were good days and everyone was happy to play here , people who like raids , go to raids , people who like BGs , go to battlegrounds . It was free to queue on BattleGrounds , there were no one single restrictions to queue , on number on people in queue log , there were no one single restriction to queue on multiple battlegrounds , in one single word there were not exist any restrictions on battlegrounds and pvp players were happy to play battlegrounds every day . Than , what happens , because of false complains from some pvp players that anyway they were playing BGs on other server , and come here only for ICC raids , they complain , complain , complain until BGs start to get restrictions even from queue , even from multiple queue , even from everything , until they become completely dead . And who win from this manipulation ? The people that play here for raids only , and play BattleGrounds on other server , that is full of battlegrounds , where battlegrounds are starting every 5 minutes . So i suggest let put restrictions on raids too :
1 - first people that leave raid , automatically raid ends .
2 - first people that is kicked out from raid after killing first boss , automatically raid ends .
3 - first wipe , raid ends .
Let put this restrictions on raids too , what do you say ? Let destroy raids , the same way how BattleGrounds were destroyed by restrictions.
If i want to play AB , WSG , Eye of storm , etc , 1 v 10 , why do you stop me ? for what reason ? If i want to play 3 v 4 in BGs why i am stopped to do this ? Allot of people that like BGs left this server because they can not enter in BGS because of restrictions in queue . We wanna play 2 v 3 in WSG , AB , Eye of storm , why we are not allowed to do this ? We don;t want Arena , we want battlegrounds . Why we are stopped to play what we like ? Because of some false complains from people that play battlegrounds on other server and come here only for raids and they are happy to see no battlegrounds here ? OK , let it be so ............................

ZINIUS
Game Master

Re: Make BattleGrounds Free

Post by ZINIUS » Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 pm

Hello Guntar
Thank you for your suggestions about battlegrounds.
Be reasurred that we do care about the PvP community here on Mania.
I will talk to Janitor about your suggestion
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP

LambertLockman

Post by LambertLockman » Wed May 22, 2024 1:55 am

There are many complaints about PvP gameplay leading to limited battlefield queues and multiple queues. As a result, the battlefield is almost non-existent on this server slope game.

natalie321

Post by natalie321 » Wed May 22, 2024 10:32 am

I'm on board with your suggestion. The disparity between raid and battleground restrictions is unfair to PvP enthusiasts. By implementing similar restrictions on raids,Wordle Unlimited we can ensure that both aspects of the game receive equal attention and respect.

Guntar

Post by Guntar » Wed May 22, 2024 3:00 pm

Just to be more specific , i give it 3 example of how Raids can be restrictioned in some ways to see how nonsense is to put restrictions on battlegrounds . Why to put restrictions on battlegrounds that anyway were playing very little , in battlegrounds enter only players that like to play battlegrounds , who like to play Raids , they go to raids , who like to play Arena , they go arena , so why not to let battlegrounds free for people that like to play battlegrounds ? That is my point .
Raids are free to play , Arena is free to play , only BattleGrounds were restrictioned to queue number and multiple bg queue , that were free to queue >> long time ago <<< . If we want to play 2 v 3 in WSG , Arathi Basin , Eye of storm , etc , let people to play , why to stop people play ? If i want to play 1 v 2 in any BGs , let people to play what they like . Who not like , leave it BG and go play Raids or go play Arena . Leave BattleGrounds free for people that like to play BGs .

MEGIGOT

Post by MEGIGOT » Wed May 22, 2024 8:51 pm

Personally, I like this idea. :)

andree23

Post by andree23 » Thu May 23, 2024 8:50 am

If you feel strongly about the changes that have been made, one option is to provide constructive feedback to the GM team or the developers of the slither io game. Explain your concerns and suggest potential solutions or compromises that could address the issues you're facing while still maintaining the integrity of the game.