World of Warcraft Lore

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

World of Warcraft Lore

Postby hawkranger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi there
I played Warcraft for a long time and stopped then back again then stopped ... and recently I've gotten into reading the Novels and everything related to World of Warcraft .. and i wanted to experience the Story that WOW tells first hand...
so i was wondering should i start playing BC and finish the raids and everything then go to WOTLK and do the same then Cata Then MOP and so on ??
Or i can just play WOTLK and experience everything that Vanilla and BC have to offer and then Play Cata since the world gotten changed with Deathwing and then MOP
tell me what do you think?

and if you don't mind me asking what are the status of the dungeons in this server? are they all working especially the ones that has story in it

And thanks in advance :)
hawkranger

Re: World of Warcraft Lore

Postby sscoltock » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 am

If chat is anything to go by Vanilla & BC raids just don't get done. It's a race to end game which is a shame. It's not the same going back with a fully kitted out level 80.

(ps no Cata & MoP it's a WOTLK server )
sscoltock

Re: World of Warcraft Lore

Postby JuNNeZ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Most of the dungeons works as intended with all scripted lore and events, but some of them are not working properly, eg. Blackrock Mountain, we're aware of most of these and are looking into fixing them, but currently the effort is on fixing end-game content as that's what most players use. However the dungeons will soon (TM) be fixed as well when we reach a stable end-game content, as for now, too many raids get a bit wacky at times.

(Private edit, if you like wow-lore check out wowloretldr.com.)
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Return to General Chat