New player

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Daimoscv

New player

Post by Daimoscv » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi! I'm literally first time trying MMORPG and wanted to experience WOW, however when I try to login it says "There was in error logging in, please try again later". I'm guessing because my version is different or smthing? bottom left corner my version says 3.3.5 (Wow-mania 2.2.5) which one is my client version? and if I should change my version do I have to download "All Patches - for enGB clients only:" ?
Thank you!

CMAC2984

Re: New player

Post by CMAC2984 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:06 am

Daimoscv wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:38 pm
Hi! I'm literally first time trying MMORPG and wanted to experience WOW, however when I try to login it says "There was in error logging in, please try again later". I'm guessing because my version is different or smthing? bottom left corner my version says 3.3.5 (Wow-mania 2.2.5) which one is my client version? and if I should change my version do I have to download "All Patches - for enGB clients only:" ?
Thank you!
Did you follow the how to get started guide located here (https://www.wow-mania.com/start), sounds like you may have skipped step 3.