ACC maybe lost or deleted

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
Ashdern
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:09 am

ACC maybe lost or deleted

Post by Ashdern »

Hey!
I wish to know is my character ''Ashdern'' Human Paladin 80lvl is still in the game. a member of a guild <Chill and Kill>. I just cant quite remeber the password and email for that acc. If he's still there, in the game, then I will try harder to find my acc info.
Thank you!
TAHAYAN
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:29 am

Re: ACC maybe lost or deleted

Post by TAHAYAN »

Deleted. For few days Admin delete all old players who did’t play longer then 1 year. I saw achivemt in my guild „first lvl80 human on the server” means lot of players was deleted by server.
PHRO23N1
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am

Re: ACC maybe lost or deleted

Post by PHRO23N1 »

Is there any way to get an account back that was deleted in this way?. I haven't played in a couple of years, and wow-mania says that my email address is not on file when I try to log in.
Post Reply