Page 1 of 1

Cannot login

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:06 pm
by Zilliman
Hi everyone,

I have downloaded and ran the client, it is the 2.11.1 version, but it does not like my User Name / password.

I am trying to use the same user name as the one I am using ot logon to wow-mania.

Thanks!


PS. Nevermind it works. The downloaded config.wtf file had
SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com"
I removed the quotes and it worked.

Re: Cannot login

Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2026 10:22 pm
by ZINIUS
Zilliman wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:06 pm Hi everyone,

I have downloaded and ran the client, it is the 2.11.1 version, but it does not like my User Name / password.

I am trying to use the same user name as the one I am using ot logon to wow-mania.

Thanks!


PS. Nevermind it works. The downloaded config.wtf file had
SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com"
I removed the quotes and it worked.
Hello Zilliman
Glad to hear you fixed the issue, but mine has SET realmList "wotlk.wow-mania.com" and works fine.
So not sure if that was your issue, but its working that is the main thing.
Happy leveling