Page 1 of 1

server offline often

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2025 6:53 pm
by ronzoe
When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?

Re: server offline often

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2025 5:03 pm
by ZINIUS
ronzoe wrote: Mon Aug 04, 2025 6:53 pm When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?
Hello ronzoe
To keep up with server issues and other information it is best to join our discord by making an ingame ticket

Thank you

Re: server offline often

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2026 7:40 am
by gomlyn17
I’ve noticed the same message lately and it usually lines up with maintenance or brief outages. Checking the Discord or status updates before logging in seems to clarify whether it’s a local issue or server side.