When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?
server offline often
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Re: server offline often
Hello ronzoeronzoe wrote: Mon Aug 04, 2025 6:53 pm When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?
To keep up with server issues and other information it is best to join our discord by making an ingame ticket
Thank you
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Re: server offline often
I’ve noticed the same message lately and it usually lines up with maintenance or brief outages. Checking the Discord or status updates before logging in seems to clarify whether it’s a local issue or server side.