Stuck at "Success" screen

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
CARDHU
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am

Stuck at "Success" screen

Post by CARDHU »

I have patched, new client 2.6. When logging in all is good until the success button appears. Stays on that and then goes to server screen saying I have my 10 players.

I was able to get on if I reset my modem, but that hack seems to have come to a close and I cannot get on at all---on both my account and daughters on both of our laptops.

Is there something not pointed right, or some tweak?
RZENNE
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:55 am

Re: Stuck at "Success" screen

Post by RZENNE »

After I updated to 2.6 and tried to renew my VIP subscription everything came crashing down. Now I still don't have VIP and can't log into game anymore. If I didn't have so much money invested I would probably switch over to cata.
Turall
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:41 am

Re: Stuck at "Success" screen

Post by Turall »

I am also stuck at the "Success" screen. after waiting, it will show the realm list with my 10 characters on that server. when I try to connect, it shows as "Logging In" and takes me back to the Realm List. please Help.
CARDHU
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 am

Re: Stuck at "Success" screen

Post by CARDHU »

Anyone have a solution? Sometimes restarting my modem works, but not always.

HELP please!!!!
Post Reply