Getting "Unable to connect"

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
Bafooba
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Getting "Unable to connect"

Post by Bafooba »

I'm unable to even log in. Every time I attempt to log in, it attempts to connect to the server for at least 20 seconds before telling me I can't connect.
SPUNKY1996
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am

Re: Getting "Unable to connect"

Post by SPUNKY1996 »

Probably working on the server
Bafooba
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Re: Getting "Unable to connect"

Post by Bafooba »

It seems to be only having an effect on me. Others are able to connect.

Just to be clear, yes I've checked the realmlist and ensured it's read only, yes I (to my knowledge at least) have unblocked things on my firewall, and yes I don't have a proxy or VPN unless there exists one on my PC without my knowledge.
Bafooba
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Re: Getting "Unable to connect"

Post by Bafooba »

I've fixed it. I apparently renamed my realmlist to realmist.wtf.wtf and it just wasn't noticeable to me with how my files are displayed.
Post Reply