Question about getting to the mall

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
deborahlub
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2025 3:47 am

Question about getting to the mall

Post by deborahlub »

Hello,
I'm a level 6 Night Elf and I purchased something from the store. The item in my bag says "Deliver to the Mall," but I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by skeletal shenanigans two days ago
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Post by ZINIUS »

Hello deborahlub

Mail will be visable for you when you get to level 8
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
willerwesto
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2026 6:10 am

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Post by willerwesto »

To get to the mall, you can use public transport or drive depending on your location. If you’re managing finances, it might be useful to know how to check SRD status online for any updates.
Visit now: https://sassasrd-status.co.za/
kawaya7653
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Post by kawaya7653 »

Midlands scenery was part of the wider Tasmanian information I was looking through while researching local destinations. As part of that search, I came across launceston casino and decided to review the information presented there. I normally pay attention to the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related topics are grouped together and important details can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical information from several websites rather than depending completely on one source. This approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching an unfamiliar place.
kawaya7653
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Post by kawaya7653 »

Midlands scenery was part of the wider Tasmanian information I was looking through while researching local destinations. As part of that search, I came across launceston casino and decided to review the information presented there. I normally pay attention to the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related topics are grouped together and important details can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical information from several websites rather than depending completely on one source. This approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching an unfamiliar place.
kawaya7653
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:25 am

Re: Question about getting to the mall

Post by kawaya7653 »

Midlands scenery was part of the wider Tasmanian information I was looking through while researching local destinations. As part of that search, I came across launceston casino and decided to review the information presented there. I normally pay attention to the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related topics are grouped together and important details can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical information from several websites rather than depending completely on one source. This approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching an unfamiliar place.
Post Reply