Korean client

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
onkelbenny
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2026 5:30 pm

Korean client

Post by onkelbenny »

I can see mentions that wow mania supports Korean but I don't see the Korean client on the download page? Is it not available anymore?
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: Korean client

Post by ZINIUS »

onkelbenny wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:31 pm I can see mentions that wow mania supports Korean but I don't see the Korean client on the download page? Is it not available anymore?
Hello onkelbenny

As of recently the Korean client is no longer available unfortunately.
The server owner will be updating the news page as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Post Reply