run WoW-Mania 2.11.2 on a MacBook Pro M4 with 24 GB RAM

Post and discuss all your Mac & Linux related issues and how to fix them here.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for Mac & Linux issues!
No Windows or other operating-system issues!
Post Reply
Saphire
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2026 4:40 pm

run WoW-Mania 2.11.2 on a MacBook Pro M4 with 24 GB RAM

Post by Saphire »

Hi, I'm trying to run WoW-Mania 2.11.2 on a MacBook Pro M4 with 24 GB RAM running macOS Tahoe 26.5.2. I downloaded the official 2.11.2 client and am running it through CrossOver. The launcher opens correctly, but after logging in, WoW-Mania.exe crashes with ERROR #132, Exception 0xC000001D (ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION). I tried both a Windows 10 and Windows XP bottle and get the same error. Is there a known fix or a specific CrossOver/Wine configuration for Apple Silicon M4?
venomousgo
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:59 am

Re: run WoW-Mania 2.11.2 on a MacBook Pro M4 with 24 GB RAM

Post by venomousgo »

I’d check the CrossOver bottle architecture and Windows version first, since Apple Silicon can be sensitive to the selected Wine configuration. It may also be worth testing a fresh 64-bit bottle with the latest CrossOver/Wine engine to see whether the 0xC000001D crash still occurs.
Post Reply