server offline often

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
ronzoe
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:56 am

server offline often

Post by ronzoe »

When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?
ZINIUS
Game Master
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Re: server offline often

Post by ZINIUS »

ronzoe wrote: Mon Aug 04, 2025 6:53 pm When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?
Hello ronzoe
To keep up with server issues and other information it is best to join our discord by making an ingame ticket

Thank you
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius

Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]

Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
gomlyn17
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2026 7:34 am

Re: server offline often

Post by gomlyn17 »

I’ve noticed the same message lately and it usually lines up with maintenance or brief outages. Checking the Discord or status updates before logging in seems to clarify whether it’s a local issue or server side.
Post Reply