I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
Post Reply
javlin
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:44 pm

I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by javlin »

I cannot find where dual spec is for any class with any trainer, been to each of the major cities and I don't know where to find it. any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
kambal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by kambal »

hi guys this server still working?
javlin
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:44 pm

Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by javlin »

yea we are online and everything but dual spec functions as intended as far as I know, but you should probably ask on a thread that has more attention or start your own.
AYMELEK

Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by AYMELEK »

Hello

For dual spec you need visit your class trainer and be at least level 40 to use the option.
Relating the server, we are still here ;)
javlin
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:44 pm

Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by javlin »

Thank you SO much, I was 39 running around to all the cities because I thought it was level 30. man I really appreciate it.
Blades137
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:23 am

Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by Blades137 »

AYMELEK wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 am Hello

For dual spec you need visit your class trainer and be at least level 40 to use the option.
Relating the server, we are still here ;)
It's possible that person may be using an older client, which depending on the version they are running, may show the servers as being "OFFLINE".
AYMELEK

Re: I realize its probably user error, but dual spec...

Post by AYMELEK »

Blades137 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:40 am
AYMELEK wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 am Hello

For dual spec you need visit your class trainer and be at least level 40 to use the option.
Relating the server, we are still here ;)
It's possible that person may be using an older client, which depending on the version they are running, may show the servers as being "OFFLINE".
Hello
Yes, if you are using our old launcher or a client from another server the realms will show as offline, you can download our client/launcher at: https://wow-mania.com/downloads
Post Reply