New Vendors!

Everything you always wanted to know but was afraid to ask. Now with 200% more user guides and information.

New Vendors!

Postby Metaxa » Fri May 19, 2017 10:44 am

Hi Maniacs! 8-)

The new vendors are available in the mall.
Let me start by mentioning that you will need the latest patch, gameversion 2.08. You can check your version in the login screen, it's on the bottum left corner. Start your launcher as admin to fully enjoy WoW-Mania.
If your launcher does not update automatically, you can force it by deleteing Patch A and D.

Class Mount Vendor

Here you can buy your class mount!
Druids can buy :geek: NEW :geek: Druid Glyphs to change their Bear- and Catform appearance.

Artefacts Vendor

Over a hundred :geek: NEW :geek: Transmog weapons are available here. :D

VP Vendor

The items have changed. The raid reset is gone (For now)
Why is that?
1. It was buggy and error-prone.
2. It sort of broke the game-mechanics.

There are plans to add the raidreset again, but with a sort of "Raid Reset Token".

MP Vendors

No changes yet, but on the list. Better and new items.

Wat happened with the Vote Points?

Vote Point is now a currency.
You can see it in the currency tab.
The command .vb is not needed anymore.
The old balance will be sent to one of your characters within the next few days.
You will be able to transfer. There will be NO level restriction.
You will no longer receive MP for voting.

Enjoy WoW-Mania! 8-)

The GM team
Metaxa
Game Master

Re: New Vendors!

Postby DMusashi » Fri May 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Thanks for this info. I have a few follow-up questions.

Will the option to turn in VP for gold remain intact?

Will VPs be able to purchase anything new following this change, since VPs are now the only currency you can obtain from voting?

What are the primary sources of MPs now? It's been shuffled around so many times since I joined the server, I don't feel I have a clear picture of all the ways that MPs and Emblems can be obtained.

Could you write a definitive currency post so that people know what they need to do to (currently) obtain each form of in-game currency?

Specifically I would like you to mention all the ways to obtain:
-VPs
-MPs
-EoTs
-EoFs

I know some of them are available from running RDF, some are available through normal and heroic dungeons even if not entered through the RDF, and yet other currencies are only available through raiding. Unless we added EoFs to arena or BGs. I'm not clear on the status of that. It would be great if we had one-stop visibility to the various currency sources.

Thanks for considering this. Cheers!
DMusashi

Postby Anthonhed » Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 pm

EoF and EoT is currency you use to buy Tier gear in dalaran ^^ WotLK feature
~ The Outcasts Guild ~
Anthonhed

Postby DMusashi » Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Anthonhed wrote:EoF and EoT is currency you use to buy Tier gear in dalaran ^^ WotLK feature

Thanks; I know what the emblems are, but I've read posts on this forum suggesting that this server has altered the way the emblems are obtained as compared to retail, to attempt to encourage certain behaviors (like PvP). It has become difficult to keep track of how each is earned and I think it's time we had a cheat sheet.

Here's my uninformed attempt at what I would like a GM or other authoritative person to post, just so you can get an idea:
Note, I am not a source of authority on this, so, I probably have some details incorrect.

Vote Points (VP):
Only obtainable through voting from the WoW-Mania website's VOTE link. Limit of 6 per day.

Maniac Points (MP): Obtainable via:
Completion of a RDF (limited to once per day for each RDF tier.)
Completion of any BG or Arena match. (Repeatable/farmable ad infinitum.)

Emblems of Triumph (EoT): Obtainable via:
1 for killing a boss in a level 80 5-man dungeon and in certain lower-tier level 80 raid dungeons.
2 as a bonus for completion of your first normal RDF (limited to once per day).
5 for completion of the weekly raid quest (limited to once per week).

Emblems of Frost (EoF): Obtainable via:
1? for Killing each boss in certain higher-tier level 80 raid dungeons such as ICC.
2 for completion of any RDF Heroic 5-man dungeon (limited to once per day).
5 for completion of the weekly raid quest (limited to once per week.)

Something like that as a guide, especially for newcomers to the server, would be great.

Thanks.
DMusashi

Postby Metaxa » Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 pm

This post is called "New Vendors" and is created to inform players about the changes in the last patch added with some custom information about how to acquire the patch.

Making a new post about the different currency is not a bad idea at all, thanks for the input ;)

We will do this when the patching is done, players are waiting on their new PvP tokens. We will try to make it easy understandable for especially new players and will limit it to EXTRA currency, not the excisting WOTLK currency.

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Return to Guides & Information