Launcher Problem

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
Post Reply
ironside
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Launcher Problem

Post by ironside »

Launcher working
its checking updates
Play button avaible
But after i click to play button game is not starting.
I checked all information how to start.
Placed folder to C: and unclick read_only box download launcher and patches again and replaced them.
I download client launcher and patches.
Also starting launcher as administrator.
Can you help what should i do more to play?
ironside
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Re: Launcher Problem

Post by ironside »

Is this client ready to play? Is it inclued game? or i need to download 3.3.5a full game?
ironside
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Re: Launcher Problem

Post by ironside »

I downloaded 3 different clients, applied patch but nothing. After i clicked to play button, game is not starting.
Now im downloading 4th client. If this ll continue, i ll try another server.
RZENNE
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:55 am

Re: Launcher Problem

Post by RZENNE »

My problem is run launcher and it downloads 2.9GB files then run client and all I get are blue square. Quit . Try running launcher and it download 2.9GB file again run game and blue squares.
KFROSTY
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Re: Launcher Problem

Post by KFROSTY »

I'm seeing the same thing as RZENNE from 8/1 as of today...the patch at the game launcher re-downloads every time and when in-game, blue and white squares appear instead of NPC's (specifically in Everlook).
Post Reply