problem with the launcher
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
problem with the launcher
From today I can't log with launcher! I open it, it says server off-line and then it close itself, but the servers on the site are online. what's the problem? (launcher-EN version 2.0.0.1)
Re: problem with the launcher
I can confirm this. I have exact the same issue.
Starting the game with WoW-Mania.exe does work however.
Starting the game with WoW-Mania.exe does work however.
-
RebelPlatypus
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2025 11:58 pm
Re: problem with the launcher
Experienced this problem today as well on what I think is version 2.10.1. Game launches fine with the .exe directly but the launcher itself auto-shuts down.
Re: problem with the launcher
Same issue. Launcher opens and closes after a few seconds. You can see launcher and it says that servers are offline. Game launches with exe.
Re: problem with the launcher
I have the launcher issue as well today, i will try to run it with the .exe directly thx @ MagicMiro
-
TalosMaltalomar
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:44 am
Re: problem with the launcher
Launcher auto closes every time i try to open it. i do run it as administrator . can only run it from the folder not the launcher.
Re: problem with the launcher
We are aware of this issue
Please only use the WoW-Mania.exe for now. thank you
Please only use the WoW-Mania.exe for now. thank you
Kind Regards
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Game Master Zinius
Support:
Discord: janitor_wowmania
E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: https://discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Re: problem with the launcher
erro de password? boa tarde apos varias tentativas de fazer login e o server fazer lock por 15 mnts ja alterei a password duas vezes e quando faço login dá errado na mesma ?