Addon - Auctioneer doesn´t work

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.
Atlentik

Addon - Auctioneer doesn´t work

Post by Atlentik » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:14 am

I used the recommendet Auctioneer version from the our Addon Pack "Addons for WotLK (61 addons)" https://www.wow-mania.com/downloads, but It isn´t working eitherway.

The problem is when i try to post a item either under Appraiser/Post it gives me this message:
"Unable to confirm auction for [whatever item]: Timed out while waiting for item to clear from bags"

Does anyone know how to fix that?

BORRIS

Re: Addon - Auctioneer doesn´t work

Post by BORRIS » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:30 pm

I had the same issue. You need to go to Curse.com or the official Auctioneer site, so you can access the old versions. Get the latest version that supports WotLK (the bundle is not the latest I think). It SHOULD work after that, it did for me at least. If not, you may need to Google what specific version of WotLK-Auctioneer fixes that specific issue. Sometimes even the latest/last supported version doesn't want to work properly, after all when an expansion comes out why would they iron out the bugs in the prior xpac's version which is now (or, at the time anyway) no longer possible to play.

Curtis67

Re: Addon - Auctioneer doesn´t work

Post by Curtis67 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:24 pm

I've downloaded versions from CurseForge that should work in 3.3.3 and 3.3.5 and neither work. I downloaded the latest patch yesterday to the game itself from Wow-Mania. I tried Auctionator but just don't like it. I used Auctioneer for 10+ years and REALLY want it to work here on 3.3.5. Any useful suggestion would be appreciated. An actual fix would be grand.