When I try to log-in to wow-mania lately I often get the "server offline" message.
This has never happened frequently before. What is going on?
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 04, 2025 6:53 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: server offline often
- Replies: 2
- Views: 35520
- Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am
- Forum: Guides & Information
- Topic: vote tokens and maniac points
- Replies: 3
- Views: 67436
vote tokens and maniac points
What are vote tokens worth and how do you spend them?
What are maniac points worth and how do you spend them?
I vote regularly and you get maniac points as you level up, but I have always wondered about the two questions above.
What are maniac points worth and how do you spend them?
I vote regularly and you get maniac points as you level up, but I have always wondered about the two questions above.