Search found 3 matches

by Fraggi
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:42 am
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: Suggestion for /6 [World]
Replies: 0
Views: 70971

Suggestion for /6 [World]

Hi all,

I got this suggestion:

When You talk in /6 [World]:

Could You not do, so that is shows like:

[Charname (A)] or [Charname (H)]?

Please?

/Fraggi - (Zilise (H)
by Fraggi
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:09 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Vote points!
Replies: 15
Views: 369583

Re: Vote points!


Hey ,

Anyone else having problems with getting vote points.

Ive always voted with 6 websites
Since saterday there was a 7th site , i voted all 7 and got 2 vote points
Yesterday there were 8 websites , again did them all and got 2 vote points
Today i voted all 8 again and got 1 vote point??

I ...
by Fraggi
Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:08 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Vote points!
Replies: 15
Views: 369583

Re: Vote points!

Jenzar wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:19 pm I'm having issues with my vote points too. Yesterday, I only got 1 out of 9 points. Today, I didn't get any points for my 9 votes. If this keeps up, I just won't vote anymore :(
Same here.