Same. Can only hopeDewey wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 am I agree it does get frustrating. I can vote for a couple days with either 1 or nothing for it. Then one day may log in and have 20+ voting tokens. So I just vote and pray for the best lol
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:45 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Just a Voting vent
- Replies: 3
- Views: 39065
Re: Just a Voting vent
- Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:48 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Just a Voting vent
- Replies: 3
- Views: 39065
Just a Voting vent
Im having a great time playing this as I missed most of Lich King till i got back in during Legion. And ive read that theres nothing really to be done considering the nature of 3rd party. Its just frustrating not getting my voting points for things that for one, take awhile to build up (which i dont ...
- Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:25 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Change Appearance?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 18733
Re: Change Appearance?
Figured it out
- Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:16 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Change Appearance?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 18733
Change Appearance?
i recently purchased an appearance change but nothing is happening. did i miss something?