Search found 199 matches

by ZINIUS
Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:41 pm
Forum: Connection Issues
Topic: "You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in
Replies: 2
Views: 705

Re: "You've been disconnected from the server" when trying to log in


Today, I started getting "You've been disconnected from the server" message when trying to log in. I don't remember this happen before.


Hello LENDRIK
If you are a returning player, then new changes to the server logins have been here since 1st July

you have to login with the new launcher only ...
by ZINIUS
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:24 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Korean client
Replies: 1
Views: 1337

Re: Korean client


I can see mentions that wow mania supports Korean but I don't see the Korean client on the download page? Is it not available anymore?


Hello onkelbenny

As of recently the Korean client is no longer available unfortunately.
The server owner will be updating the news page as soon as possible ...
by ZINIUS
Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:11 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: CHARACTER STUCK
Replies: 1
Views: 1017

Re: CHARACTER STUCK

eliascascote wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:33 am Ayuda! Mi personaje Jhonka esta atascado, mori y no puedo revivir.

Gracias!
Hello eliascascote

Your char has been revived.
by ZINIUS
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:14 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I'm confused, isn't this supposed to be a WoTLK Server?
Replies: 2
Views: 2223

Re: I'm confused, isn't this supposed to be a WoTLK Server?


I properly installed the torrent file listed on the downloads section and am able to connect to the game fine. My issue is that the game appears to be on a patch of Cataclysm? Is there a way to join the WoTLK server?

Thank you <3
Zoopy


Greetings Zoopy

I have checked your account details, and ...
by ZINIUS
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:01 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: 我需要中文客户端来登录wow
Replies: 1
Views: 1447

Re: 我需要中文客户端来登录wow

Greetings tp125

问题已解决,谢谢。
by ZINIUS
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:00 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: 有没有使用中文客户端的朋友? 我需要帮助
Replies: 1
Views: 1379

Re: 有没有使用中文客户端的朋友? 我需要帮助

Greetings tp125

问题已解决,谢谢。
by ZINIUS
Sat Sep 12, 2026 7:49 pm
Forum: Connection Issues
Topic: Error 121
Replies: 8
Views: 6231

Re: Error 121


Same error number for me, I don't seem to be able to obtain launcher version 2.11.2 despite downloading the latest linked client labelled 2.11.2. and New Launcher from the download page.
OIpening the launcher shows version 2.0.6


The server owner recently said Players with German client issue ...
by ZINIUS
Wed Sep 09, 2026 12:44 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: WoW-Mania Critical Error – Failed to read Azeroth_31_25.adt
Replies: 1
Views: 3526

Re: WoW-Mania Critical Error – Failed to read Azeroth_31_25.adt


Hello,

I am having a problem when trying to start WoW-Mania. The game crashes with the following error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Failed to read file World\Maps\Azeroth\Azeroth_31_25.adt

I cannot find the file Azeroth_31_25.adt in my installation.

Could someone please help me fix ...
by ZINIUS
Thu Aug 27, 2026 5:06 pm
Forum: Connection Issues
Topic: failed to register launcher session
Replies: 11
Views: 11534

Re: failed to register launcher session

Minotaurus1978 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2026 2:51 pm i cant connect. it says me login launcher registration faild.
Hello Minotaurus1978
Please E-mail: [email protected]
by ZINIUS
Fri Aug 21, 2026 12:47 pm
Forum: Connection Issues
Topic: failed to register launcher session
Replies: 11
Views: 11534

Re: failed to register launcher session

Maltalomar wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2026 11:30 am YES thank you very much. It is working again.
Great news Maltalomar
Thank you for confirmation 8-)