So I reinstalled it again because they still appeared offline when they weren't, and now I can select the realms :)
They aren't saying they're offline anymore, I can switch realms fine ^^
So basically, I turned the game off and on again a couple of times - solves all computer problems xD
I hope ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun May 10, 2020 11:10 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: I can't switch realms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14850
- Fri May 08, 2020 5:47 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: I can't switch realms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14850
Re: I can't switch realms
So for the past 2 days, it's just kept going to the realm selection screen, so I've been unable to play. :(
I've tried everything I can think of:
The realmlist.wtf is definitely not read only.
The launcher is fully up to date.
I also tried to re-install the game.
Edit: After re-installing it, it ...
I've tried everything I can think of:
The realmlist.wtf is definitely not read only.
The launcher is fully up to date.
I also tried to re-install the game.
Edit: After re-installing it, it ...
- Wed May 06, 2020 10:46 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: I can't switch realms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14850
I can't switch realms
When I look at the realm selection screen, it says they're both offline - so I can't select them in order to connect to them, even though they're actually online. Normally this isn't an issue - usually when I log in, it goes straight to character selection and I can play no worries - it still says ...