Search found 3 matches
- Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:39 am
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: So many questions, no answers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 213166
Re: So many questions, no answers
Anyone willing to give me a reply, why my account is suddenly inactive, then banned, then locked? 
- Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:05 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: So many questions, no answers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 213166
So many questions, no answers
Dear all,
I have been playing quite actively and then I stoped for some time.
Now, after some weeks / months I tried to log in and the login screen for the launcher tells me:
1. Account is no longer active.
Ok, I come here to the Forum and check how to re-activate an older account. It says ...
I have been playing quite actively and then I stoped for some time.
Now, after some weeks / months I tried to log in and the login screen for the launcher tells me:
1. Account is no longer active.
Ok, I come here to the Forum and check how to re-activate an older account. It says ...
- Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:59 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: I can't join the Redemption server
- Replies: 15
- Views: 129510
Re: I can't join the Redemption server
Still cant log in