Search found 2 matches

by TWISTEDWAVES
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:38 pm
Forum: Connection Issues
Topic: Servers Down but Status page shows them up
Replies: 1
Views: 26652

Re: Servers Down but Status page shows them up

Im not sure what is going on I played last night fine and I have a friend who has been online today but when I go to log in the game it takes me to screen where I have to pick english and then normal and hit suggest realm then shows the two realms but shows both offline and is still doing it after I ...
by TWISTEDWAVES
Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:12 pm
Forum: Connection Issues
Topic: Servers Down but Status page shows them up
Replies: 1
Views: 26652

Servers Down but Status page shows them up

Hello I have been trying to log in for at least 30 mins now I have checked server status multiple times it shows they are live but when I go to log in they are offline I have ran in administrator on launcher I have deleted cache and then tried again still showing offline for me but status still ...