Hi all,
This issue resolved itself for a while. but has returned.
Could you please help me out? Thanks!
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:28 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: Disconnected after character loads
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11165
- Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:40 pm
- Forum: Connection Issues
- Topic: Disconnected after character loads
- Replies: 1
- Views: 11165
Disconnected after character loads
Hi,
Since today, I have been getting disconnected as soon as I select one of my characters.
I've been looking for a way to solve this in the forums, but was unable to get to any of the older posts.
As far as I know, nothing changed to my computer/network since the last time that I played, so I ...
Since today, I have been getting disconnected as soon as I select one of my characters.
I've been looking for a way to solve this in the forums, but was unable to get to any of the older posts.
As far as I know, nothing changed to my computer/network since the last time that I played, so I ...