banned for no reason

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.

banned for no reason

Postby zevlon » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:18 pm

today ive got banned. no just banned but banned for speed hacking. and fly hacking. like everyone said i should ive tried my luck in the discord channel. trying to convince a GM the im innocent. the reason for banning was that an other user uses the same ip as i am was hacking... while trying to explane. that i dont even know a user named "borsche". only mine and my brothers.(he never got any ban ) the GM claims ive got another secret brother that hacks. i was a dedicated player that played every day . a big donnator and a vip member( i guess they will still charge my money for it) . ive never needed to use hacks as ive got all i need. a 6k gs shamman, a raiding guild and friends and ofc the best community called wow mania players to help me. ive trusted the GMs to Find out it was a mistake and get to the server in no time. but i was wrong. the GM was cold. rode. and for a fact didnt try to help me at all. for him im just another hard working man that foolishly donates and votes for this server. im a talking money no more then that. a trash. so he says to me i have nothing to do about it. because someone with the same ip hacked. and he claims its my brother. (my brother is in army ). my account has never been looked at as they could see clearly im no an hacker. all ive wanted to do today was going back home from work and playing the game ive loved playing. but i could never enjoy such a thing. and no one. NO ONE. NO GM wanted to help me. my account name is zevlon. my shamman named sambusak. and ive got banned because of someone named borsche.
zevlon

Re: banned for no reason

Postby zevlon » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:59 pm

just to note. i was playing for months now. i dont see any reason for me to ruin all my progresss in hacking. but the GM dont care.
zevlon

Postby Aymelek » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello.

You can appeal to an unban with our GM Head, GM Metaxa or Janitor.
Game Master Aymelek - Discord: Aymelek#0977

Support:
Discord: Janitor#2871
E-mail: support@wow-mania.com

Website & Social Media
Facebook: facebook.com/wowmaniauk
YouTube: WoW-Mania Private Server Ltd
Discord: discord.gg/R6DcdcP
Aymelek
Game Master

Postby zevlon » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:36 pm

already tryed GM Metaxa on discord. he is the GM that was rode and unlogical. NO USE AT ALL.
zevlon

Postby zevlon » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:46 pm

its been 24 hours. janitor said all the data is recorded and watched. ive said i have no poblem with that and asked the GM to look at the records to see that there was no hacking involved as im telling the truth and he will see by himself there is no problem with my account .still no answer, waiting for a email replay. hoping they will really look into it ( i suspect they dont even care about them falsly accusing me )
zevlon

Postby zevlon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:35 am

i was wrong. they looked into it and reastored my account. thank you.
zevlon

Return to General Chat