Cross-faction dungeons

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Cross-faction dungeons

Postby supersixone » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:25 pm

With the wait times being SO LONG for a random dungeon, please consider re-instating cross-faction dungeons. I queue for Healer/Tank and generally re-queue as soon as I exit the previous one but sometimes it takes 2-3 hours if not longer to get a group.
supersixone

Re: Cross-faction dungeons

Postby Anthonhed » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:15 pm

by Janitor » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:40 am

It's summer.
It is absolutely normal for the time of the year. If you have been with us long enough you should know.
Also if you searched the forum a little you would see that this topic has been done and closed many, many times but I will repeat here...
There will NEVER be cross-faction dungeons/raids on this server!!!

Quoted by Janitor here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1806&p=5448&hilit=cross#p5448
Anthonhed

Postby ggosse52 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 pm

What a shame that such a hard line is being taken to a great solution to the huge wait times in Dungeon Finder.
A man owned a store, people came in asking is he sold nuts? he said wow, everybody asks me that but no I dont.
Well maybe he should be selling nuts if thats what everybody is wanting to buy....
...do you get my point?
ggosse52

Postby Metaxa » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi,

Your point is clear, your example isn't very good imo, with all respect.

World of Warcraft is BASED on the rivalry between Alliance and Horde. Making them work together in a crossfaction idea feels like killing the whole idea of the game for many people.
It's like asking the man who owns the store, in your example, to do surgery also.

Sometimes we just have to take the game as it is.
Enjoy the game,

Gamemaster Metaxa.
Metaxa
Game Master

Return to Suggestions