Making equal RBG teams

Got a good idea to improve the server or some constructive feedback? Post it here.

Making equal RBG teams

Postby Azdoxas » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey,

Some of the people had a idea. I don't know if it's possible, but asking couldn't hurt. When people are doing RBG there aren't always equal teams, sometimes there ar more horde and sometimes it's the other way around. It isn't fair in my eyes, I hope there is a solution for this problem. It'll make RBG's fun again because you'll know it's gonna be a fair fight. :)

Greetings,

Azdoxas
Azdoxas

Re: Making equal RBG teams

Postby stefannel » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Hello.
Basically when RBG is formed up, the first x ppl from queue are asked to join.
So, if there are 14 hordes and 9 ally in queue, the RBG wil pop out when the 10th ally will join.
At that time, the first 10 hordes and all those 10 ally will be asked to join the RBG.
If one horde selects NO/LEAVE QUEUE, then the 11th horde from the queue will be asked to join the RBG.
If one of the ally selects NO, then the next ally in queue will be asked..but if there is no ally in queue, then it will start 10 hordes vs 9 ally.
To solve this problem there needs to be more active pvp people on server OR cross-faction battlegrounds.
Cross faction means that one horde will be "transformed" into ally and will fight for ally side.
Unfortunately the pvp progress is close to non-existent here. Many good people have came up with good suggestions throughout the time, but they are just not being implemented. You can check this on the PvP topic of this forum.
stefannel

Postby Psygoa » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello

They are working hard on the pvp site of the game.
But there will be no cross faction in the game.
This is told several times already in the pvp suggestions on disc and forum.
Other ideas are add to the game, but not all.

Have a nice day
Gamemaster Psygoa
Psygoa
Game Master

Postby Azdoxas » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi,

I don't see this post as a solution or something I can live with. I've seen other posts and people aren't still satified. I know it's not possible to do cross faction. There are great ideas to make a project of, but I don't think this problem has been taken seriously. I get it that it's a PvE server, but even PvE servers aren't PvE servers with people doing some PvP in it. I hope to see in a shorter amount of time some changes to PvP, even the most littlest changes are good for our community. That's really all I had to say about this :) . I'm not angry, it probably sounds hilarious but I'm just a little dissapointed...
Azdoxas

Postby Guildmom » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:56 am

Is there some reason the GMs seem dead set against cross faction? It can't be that hard to do given the number of other servers its an option on, so I'm just wondering?
Guildmom

Return to Suggestions