General Support

Character Transfer Please

Need support regarding: Connecting issues, launcher issues, website issues or client bugs? Make a thread in here and our staff will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
NOT FOR IN-GAME SUPPORT.

Character Transfer Please

Postby TheGr8Wizard » Sat May 05, 2018 3:16 am

I recently created a rogue on the Redemption realm - It was a mistake as far as the realm - Is it possible to have it moved the Elysium Realm. I would prefer not to have to start over. Please, Thank You in advance.

Character Name - Misstake - Rogue - Level 27
My account name is TheGr8Wizard

Thank you
TheGr8Wizard

Re: Character Transfer Please

Postby JuNNeZ » Tue May 29, 2018 9:46 am

Greetings, thanks for your post. This might be a little late, but I've simply overlooked your post, make a ticket in-game and a GM can help you.

Sincerely,
JuNNeZ
JuNNeZ
Site Admin

Re: Character Transfer Please

Postby Drat » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 am

I searched the forum for "transfer" and found this post so I contacted a GM in game. They told me transfers are not possible but if I emailed support they MIGHT be able to credit the MP points I just purchased this week. So I emailed support but they responded...

"Check the post on the forum. Transfer between realm or between account are a paid service."

I finally found the post they're talking about so I'm linking it here for anyone else googling or using the forum search for transfer info.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1574
Drat

Return to Support