Vote point issue
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:38 pm
Hi GMs/ Admins
I've stumbled an issue with the voting points.
I've tried now and again, while also trying to troubleshoot the voting issue,
but it seems only 3 vote sites successfully registers a vote, out of the 6 vote sites that were displayed
the ones i highlight here does not work:
GTOP100
EXTREMETOP100 - this one, even blocked the action, saying you have been blocked!
ARENATOP100
so from 6 sites, i normally yield 3 votes.
please have a look into this. Thanks!
note: no adblocks or any kinds were used during the test.
I've stumbled an issue with the voting points.
I've tried now and again, while also trying to troubleshoot the voting issue,
but it seems only 3 vote sites successfully registers a vote, out of the 6 vote sites that were displayed
the ones i highlight here does not work:
GTOP100
EXTREMETOP100 - this one, even blocked the action, saying you have been blocked!
ARENATOP100
so from 6 sites, i normally yield 3 votes.
please have a look into this. Thanks!
note: no adblocks or any kinds were used during the test.