Page 1 of 1

Evening hangout at a Vancouver casino: choosing games and places for a bite to eat

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:21 am
by Mandy69
Hey everyone! My wife and I from Vancouver decided to blow off some steam this weekend and head to River Rock since we're so burnt out from routine, but I totally have no clue how to play safely without losing all my cash. Before going, I checked out casino river rock, but I'd love to hear some real advice. What are good beginner tables, and is it worth getting their club cards? Also, are there decent places to grab a bite after playing?

Re: Evening hangout at a Vancouver casino: choosing games and places for a bite to eat

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:24 am
by pumbaqw
My girlfriend and I recently drove there from Burnaby to chill out, and I gotta say, the place is awesome. We checked out casino river rock beforehand to look up all the basic info on games and service, which really helped us out on site. Don't stress about food either, there are great restaurants right there, and definitely sign up for the club card because it gets you some sweet discounts.