Page 1 of 1

Activate account

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2026 5:06 pm
by Tunariilfov
To activate my account should I get an e-mail?.. I don't have one
Pluss... I'm trying to change my pass an gives me error#1

Re: Activate account

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2026 7:22 pm
by ZINIUS
Tunariilfov wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2026 5:06 pm To activate my account should I get an e-mail?.. I don't have one
Pluss... I'm trying to change my pass an gives me error#1
Hello Tunariilfov
For existing accounts you just need to reset new password between 8-15 characters, it just needs to go though the steps to trigger the process to send the email link to your email

Try using a different browser, you shouldn't be getting an error#1

Re: Activate account

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2026 9:08 am
by CALIPSO
Just go to the website, logout and on the login page request reset password instead of logging back in.
Then follow instruction on the email you will receive.